- No annual card fee and no late fees
- 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers (no balance transfer fee). Please note, no interest free days apply to retail purchases while you have a balance transfer
- Possible to balance transfer loans as well as credit cards and store cards
- Range of complimentary platinum insurance covers and benefits
- Free bottle of wine at Citibank's dining partner restaurants (located on the Citi smart-phone app. T&Cs apply
- No additional cardholder fee
No annual card fee and no late fees
0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers (no balance transfer fee). Please note, no interest free days apply to retail purchases while you have a balance transfer
Possible to balance transfer loans as well as credit cards and store cards
Range of complimentary platinum insurance covers and benefits
Free bottle of wine at Citibank's dining partner restaurants (located on the Citi smart-phone app. T&Cs apply
No additional cardholder fee
High purchase rate of 19.99% p.a.
|Purchase rate||19.99% p.a.|
|Cash advance rate||19.99% p.a.|
|Interest free on purchases||up to 55 days|
|Balance transfer rate||0% p.a. for 6 months|
|Balance transfer fee||No fee|
|Balance transfer revert rate||19.99% p.a.|
|Balance transfer limit||80% of your approved new credit limit|
|Balance transfer from personal loan||Yes|
|Banks you can't balance transfer from||Bank of Queensland ,Citi ,Coles ,Emirates ,IMB ,Qantas Money ,Suncorp ,Virgin Money|
|Minimum credit limit||$6,000|
|Maximum credit limit||$100,000|
|Fees & repayments|
|Annual fee||$0 p.a.|
|Additional cardholder fee||$0 p.a.|
|Cash advance fee||3.5%|
|Foreign transaction fee||3.4%|
|Late payment fee||$0|
|Credit card type||Visa|
|Flight inconvenience insurance||No|
|Transport accident cover||Yes|
|Smartphone screen insurance||No|
|Purchase protection insurance||Yes|
|Extended warranty insurance||Yes|
|Rental vehicle excess cover||No|
|Free wine when you dine with the Citibank Dining Program. T&Cs apply|
|Personal concierge service|
Citi Simplicity Credit Card
The Citi Simplicity Credit Card
Far from ‘simple’, the Citi Simplicity Credit Card is a no annual fee card that is chock full of extras. Not only can you benefit from a dazzling array of complimentary features, as a cardholder, you can also take advantage of this great introductory offer with 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 6 months.
What we love…
Before we start in on all those lovely extras, let’s talk about the Citi Simplicity Credit Card’s introductory offer. If you have existing credit card debt, you can benefit from this card’s 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 6 months to help you save on interest and pay down that debt. You can transfer up to 80% of your approved credit limit.
Of course, there are plenty of credit cards out there offering fancy features and enticing introductory offers. But, all those extras generally come at a price, with cardholders paying a high annual fee for the privilege of accessing them. Not so, the Citi Simplicity Credit Card. This card has no annual fee for the primary cardholder and up to four additional cardholders, plus no late fees.
Yes, there are lots of no annual fee cards out there too, but when you start comparing features, you’ll notice most no annual fee cards don’t actually offer many features. Happily, the Citi Simplicity Credit Card has no annual fee and a multitude of features, many of which you would only find on – much more expensive – platinum cards. But, more on that later.
What’s not so great…
There’s not too much to complain about with the Citi Simplicity Credit Card. If you take up the balance transfer offer, be aware that if you don’t clear your transferred balance within 6 months, it will revert to the card’s cash advance rate. Also, it’s best to avoid interest accruing on this card, as the purchase rate is relatively high.
Why should you choose this card?
If you want a credit card that charges no annual fees, but still has heaps of extras, the Citi Simplicity Credit Card could be the card for you. Aside from its introductory offer, the card provides the following fantastic features:
- With the Citibank Dining Program, you can enjoy a free bottle of wine every time you dine at hundreds of participating restaurants and pay with your Citi Simplicity Credit Card.
- You can benefit from the peace of mind knowing you are backed by several complimentary insurance covers, including Transit Accident Insurance, Purchase Cover Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance and Guaranteed Pricing Scheme.
- With Visa Front Line, you will have access to advance ticket sales, plus exclusive offers on travel, entertainment and leisure, both in Australia and overseas.
- You will have your very own personal assistant, when you utilise Visa’s personal concierge service, available 24/7.
- With Citi World Privileges, you will have access to incredible offers around the world, taking in everything from dining and shopping, to sports and spas.
A feature-packed card, the Citi Simplicity Credit Card offers some serious value, with no annual fee ever, plus 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 6 months.
89 questions (showing the latest 10 Q&As)
Citi Simplicity Credit Card
Citi have delivered with their no annual card fee offering which includes no late fees and no additional card holder fee. This updated offer includes 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 6 months (no BT fee applies). Reverts to the cash advance rate. Great for a secondary form of back up funds, great for a primary card. Apply in 15 mins online right now.
Add to this premium card features like platinum concierge and complimentary insurances; transit accident, extended warranty, purchase cover, guaranteed and pricing scheme. Enjoy free wine every time you dine with the Citibank Dining Program plus no annual fee for any additional card holders. Perfect for a 2nd card for access to emergency funds when needed or primary no fee offering. Minimum credit limits of $6,000 with maximum of $100,000. Right up with the most premium of cards. Minimum 35k income required and good credit.
- No annual card fee
- No late fees ever
- 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers (no balance transfer fee). Reverts to the cash advance rate. Please note, no interest free days apply to retail purchases while you have a balance transfer
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases
- No additional card holder fee
- Platinum concierge
- Complimentary Transit Accident Insurance
- Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance
- Complimentary Extended Warranty Insurance
- Guaranteed pricing scheme
- Free wine every time you dine with the Citibank Dining Program. T&Cs apply
- Be over 18 years old
- Good credit and not applied for multiple credit cards recently
- Australian resident
- Minimum income of $35,000 p.a.
- You have your personal details ready to complete the online application