Comparing credit cards can get tricky – especially if you don’t have Creditcard.com.au to help.
Not only do you have to decide which type of card you need – whether that’s a low rate card, a no annual fee card, a rewards card or a platinum card – you also need to consider how much the card will cost when weighed up against the various features it offers.
Luckily, you have CreditCard.com.au on your side. Not only can you compare a multitude of different types of cards side-by-side, you can also easily see how much the card will cost in fees and interest, as well as all the features, rewards and extras on offer.
But that’s not all. Coming straight to you with some of the best deals in the business, you can find a range of exclusive online credit card offers, right here, right now.
What is an Exclusive Online Credit Card Offer?
Exclusivity can be pretty darn exciting. When you enjoy something that is exclusive, it means you are benefiting from something other people may not have access to. Fortunately, with our exclusive online credit card offers, you don’t need a special invitation.
All you need to do is check out this page!
As credit card experts, we have access to exclusive online credit card offers that may not be available anywhere else. These deals may not be available on other sites, and they may not be available by going direct to the credit card provider.
Why do we offer exclusive online credit card offers? That’s simple. We want you to get the best deal on your credit card! Whether that means finding you the perfect 0% purchase offer, a handy $0 annual fee offer, or an awesome introductory bonus points offer.
Whatever offer you think you will benefit from most, we want you to find it!
How does an exclusive online credit card offer work?
With an exclusive online credit card offer, you will only find it online – and it will only be available to you if you apply online. Happily, applying for a credit card online is usually pretty simple.
While applications may differ according to the credit card provider, applying typically involves completing an online application form, providing essential info as needed. The credit card provider then assesses the application, either asking for further info as needed, or providing a decision straight away.
The whole process can be done and dusted in as little as ten minutes. Then, all you need to do is wait for your card to arrive in the mail – so you can start taking advantage of those exclusive online offers!
How much could you save with an Exclusive Online Credit Card Offer?
Working out how much you could benefit from an exclusive online credit card offer is a great way to assess the value of that offer. However, how you calculate that value will depend on the type of credit card offer.
With a purchase offer, you need to think about what purchases you’d like to make and how much you would save on interest compared to a standard card. A purchase offer can be a great money-saver when you need to make a big purchase.
With an annual fee offer, you need to look at how much the standard annual fee is. As long as you’re willing to pay that annual fee after the offer ends, this can also be a great money-saver.
With a bonus points offer, you need to think about how much those points equate to when redeemed, as well as how much you need to spend on the card to be eligible.
With a balance transfer offer, you need to work out how much you would pay in interest on that balance if you stick with your current card. A balance transfer calculator can help with calculation.
Time to compare the options! Check out the deals on this page to find a great range of exclusive online credit card offers and apply for the card that works best for you. Easy!
Special Credit Card Offers - Frequently Asked Questions
Comparing fees and charges on credit cards with exclusive online offers is really no different to the process of checking out costs on standard credit cards.
As a cardholder, you will need to think about how you will use the card and what features you will need, to then think about how much you are willing to pay. Here are some factors you may want to keep in mind when comparing the cost of credit cards with exclusive online offers.
- Purchase Rate: If you tend to carry a balance month-to-month, the purchase rate will be very important. Choosing a low rate credit card or a credit card that has a 0% purchase offer may be a good idea.
- Annual Fee: Unless you opt for a no annual fee credit card or a card with a $0 annual fee offer, you will pay an annual fee each year to keep the card in your wallet. The key to making that annual fee work for you is to choose a card that provides more value in features than you pay out in fees.
- Balance Transfer Rate: If you choose a card with an exclusive balance transfer offer, you should pay attention to the balance transfer rate and the length of the offer, to see how much you could save. Also take note of the rate unpaid balances revert to at the end of the intro period.
- Small Print: If you want to make the most of an exclusive offer, you need to check the small print. To be credited with bonus introductory points for example, you may need to spend a specific amount on your card within a given period of time. Make sure the specifications are attainable, and that you’re not spending simply to get back something of lower value in return.
Just as there are many different types of credit cards, there are also many different types of credit card offers. To find the right offer, think about what you would benefit from most, and check this page to find the best deal!
Exclusive Purchase Offers: This type of offer allows cardholders to make purchases on their card at a lower rate of interest over a given period of time. For example, with a 0% p.a. purchase offer over 12 months, you would pay 0% p.a. on purchases for the first 12 months from card approval.
Exclusive $0 Annual Fee Offers: This type of offer waives the annual fee on the credit card for the first year, or for the life of the card. This could save you a substantial sum of money, but be sure you are willing to pay the standard annual fee, or cancel the card before the annual fee is charged.
Exclusive Bonus Rewards Points Offers: This type of offer provides bonus rewards points on a rewards credit card. These can be redeemed within the rewards program, but may involve a certain credit card spend to be eligible.
Exclusive Balance Transfer Offers: This type of offer allows cardholders to transfer a balance from an existing credit card to enjoy a lower rate of interest. To take advantage of this offer, cardholders should choose the offer with the lowest balance transfer rate offered over the longest period.
Still wondering whether a credit card with an exclusive online offer is for you? Here are some pros and cons to help make up your mind.
- You can easily find exclusive online credit card offers here at Creditcard.com.au.
- Credit cards with exclusive online offers are usually easy to apply for.
- You can compare fees and charges side-by-side.
- You can compare features and rewards side-by-side.
- You can save money or simply get more from your credit card.
- None that we can think of!